Expertise You Can Place Your Trust In
The oil and gas industry is constantly evolving to meet new economic and environmental challenges. Our people ensure they utilize engineering methodologies that take advantage of the latest technology to profitably design and supervise the delivery of oil and gas pipelines.
Chakar&Partners can offer you a complete pipeline design solutions including a solid background in permits and community relations, distributed control and optimization of the actual pipeline itself.
With our knowledge and experience in stress analysis, water hammer simulation (transient analysis) and other modelling, we create more efficient and accurate modelling, maximizing our clients’ return on investment.
We have the practical experience, technical background and specialized tools necessary to meet owner specifications and government regulations. Our engineering management covers the entire spectrum of engineering services, ranging from basic and detailed engineering to supervision of construction. We ensure the highest quality standards by combining advanced technology with extensive knowledge and experience.
Our program management services ensure project performance to schedule, budget and quality.
To ensure optimal project delivery from start to finish, our services include:
- consultancy services
- pipeline route selection and surveying
- feasibility studies and conceptual design
- route reconnaissance and evaluation
- laboratory and loop testing programs
- complex hydraulic modelling
- basic and detailed engineering
- leak detection systems
- pipeline operations and simulation software
- construction management/construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- pipeline operations optimization and maintenance
- engineering management
- program management
- construction management and inspection
- operations support and maintenance
With no project too large, we can take on a diverse array of projects in the oil, gas and products pipeline industry. Our projects have included:
- corrosion control and leak detection
- meter stations
- remote power facilities
- compressor and pump stations
- oil, gas and products transmission systems
- aboveground storage facilities
- gas distribution systems