CHAKAR – PARTNERS is private company founded in year 1990 for providing consulting and engineering services in the civil engineering. Throughout the years, we have grown considerably to employ over 50 engineers, overtaken over 200 projects and have expanded to two continents. Chakar-partners is a specialized company for construction, engineering, designing and consultancy services.
Main activities of the company are:
- Construction and Engineering;
- Design of highways, main roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, gas pipe line, city streets, and parking lots;
- Design of hydro structures – dam, hydro energy power system, sewage systems, irrigation system, and waste water treatments plants;
- Cadaster and geodesy;
- Consultancy activity in the organization of the construction site;
- Supervision of the construction and design revision;
- Architectural design and Urban planning
Chakar-partners in order to provide the required quality by the Investors, has applied a Quality Management System certified according to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 System for Environmental protection and OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational health and Safety Management System.
Chakar-partners have office in the city of Skopje at the total are of 300 m2. Company has 5 off-road vehicles and 5 cars, 5 total stations Leica, 2 GPS receivers, 40 desk and laptop computers, plotters, printers and copy equipment’s.
The Company is one of the leading firms of consulting engineers and designers in Macedonia. Since its foundation company has contestant and steady growth. Chakar-partners has 51 full-time employees out of which 21 Dipl. Eng in Civil Engineering, 4 Dipl. Eng in Architecture, 2 Dipl. Ing. Electrical Engineering, 2 Graduated Economists, 2 Graduated in Social Politics, 11 design technician 3 Dipl. Eng in Surveying Engineer, 3 surveyors, 2 Dipl. Eng in Gas Pipeline designing and 1 Dipl. Eng in cathodic protection. In addition, company cooperates with 6 experts (in geology and mechanical field) on the projects that are performed by the firm on a permanent bases